IF HE CAN GET IN THEN SO CAN A BURGLAR….
In 2 out of 10 burglaries, thieves get in through an open door or window.
Help keep Fenland safe By following some simple tips:
- Have bright lights installed in and out of your house. Outside lights can be triggered by a timer.
- Leaving the TV on while you are out of your house for awhile can give an impression that someone is still home. .
- It is absolutely necessary to close and lock your doors and windows even when you will be out only for a few minutes.
- Choose a secure and solid door. Don’t install doors with windows for a burglar to reach into locks.
- Don’t leave your ladder lying around outside your house. Burglars may use to climb high windows to enter your house.
For more advice visit